Re: DM application for Antonio Radici

Auth-Key: nmauth01e4b1ae7d2c05baf1a43fd216856226
Applicant: Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org>

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 03:32:41PM +0100, Antonio Radici wrote:

> Hi all,
> I would like to become a debian maintainer and this is my declaration of intent.

I would like to advocate Antonio, we have been working together since some time
and he has proven knowledgeable and technically very skilled.

I've been sponsoring cfengine2 for him and the packaging quality is good, he's
also been triaging old bugs and following up on them. He has also shown
knowledge in debian practices thus I'd really like to see him joining the
project.

> I've CC'ed two of my sponsors, Filippo for cfengine2 and Christoph for mutt, so they can advocate my
> application.

I recommend Antonio for NM and DM.

thanks,
filippo