Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

Hi,

I support his application to become a Debian maintainer.
He is a very active member of the pkg-perl team and maintain with us a huge
amount of packages[1].

He's confortable with Debian procedures and his skills are very good. His social
behaviour is perfect, totally respectful of others. IMHO, he proved many times
that he's very serious and his interest in Debian. He would be an asset and a
valuable addition to the project, therefore I hereby advocate Ryan Niebur
application.

I look forward to see him become a DD soon since I think he already has the
skills required for beeing a good DD.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ryanryan52@gmail.com

Greetings,
--