Declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

Hi!

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages:

globus-callout
globus-common
globus-core
globus-ftp-client
globus-ftp-control

globus-gass-copy
globus-gass-transfer
globus-gsi-callback
globus-gsi-cert-utils
globus-gsi-credential

globus-gsi-openssl-error
globus-gsi-proxy-core
globus-gsi-proxy-ssl
globus-gsi-sysconfig
globus-gssapi-error

globus-gssapi-gsi
globus-gss-assist
globus-io
globus-libtool
globus-openssl

globus-openssl-module
globus-proxy-utils
globus-rls-client
globus-rls-server
globus-rsl

globus-rsl-assist
globus-usage
globus-xio
globus-xio-gsi-driver
globus-xio-popen-driver

grid-packaging-tools

My GnuPG key DF56FFF2 is signed by the Debian Developer Steffen Möller.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

	Mattias Ellert