Re: Proposed patches for NM templates

Enrico Zini wrote:
[...]
> 0006-Adopted-new-NMU-numbering-after-devref-3.4.1.patch
>
>   After 2 NM candidates pointed out to me that the NMU is versioned as
>   +nmu1 instead of .1, I noticed that the developers-reference was
>   indeed changed in that way in version 3.4.1. Therefore question PF1
>   needs to be updated.

I though there was no clear concensus on using +nmuX on non-native packages,
do you have any pointer?
Not that I'm against it, but I would like to make sure devref is changed
based on encouraged recommendations and not just to change how things are
done (and I don't imply that it is happening.)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net