AM Report for Sebaѕtian Harl <sh@tokkee.org>

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Sebastian
   Last name:       Harl
   Key fingerprint: 8501C7FC
   Account:         tokkee
   Forward email:   sh@tokkee.org

   ID check passed, key signed by several existing developers
   including me.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   Born in 1983, I'm currently 23 years old. I'm living in Nuernberg, GER. From
   2000 to 2001 I spent one year at the high school in Whitefish, MT, USA.
   Currently, I'm studying computer science at the Friedrich-Alexander-Univers=
   ity
   of Erlangen/Nuernberg. I'm also working as a student trainee at a small
   software company doing software development. I am an active member of our
   local volunteer fire department. In my free time I enjoy practicing and
   refereeing judo and I like all kinds of things related to photography.

   I got to know Linux some time in 2002. Quickly, I became addicted and I was
   fascinated by the Free Software movement. I somehow happened to get to know
   Debian and it did not last long until this was the only system I was working
   on. I love Debian because of its simplicity and power and simply for being =
   the
   ultimate operating system :-) I'm contributor and author of some open source
   software packages, like collectd (http://collectd.org/) and sims
   (http://tokkee.org/sims/). I prefer Perl and C as programming languages.

   I started working for Debian by packaging and backporting some software for=
   =20
   my own purposes. In December 2005, I began contributing to the backports.org
   archive. About half a year later, I managed to get the collectd package in a
   reasonable state and have it uploaded to the debian.org archive. I try to h=
   elp
   people with Debian and open source software in various IRC channels, some
   mailing lists and at events of our local Linux user group (http://lusc.de/).
   Currently, I'm the maintainer of a couple of packages in the debian.org
   archive. In the future, I want to keep packaging interesting software. I'm
   also very interested in non-x86 and non-Linux ports of Debian but have not
   done any work there yet. Most importantly I want to help to keep Debian a f=
   ree
   and powerful operating system. I'm volunteering because I want to give back=
   and help improve the system I'm using myself.

   AM writes:
   Sebastian is well known in the german debian and the international OpenSource Community.
   He did noteable contributions to projects like Debian, RRDTool and Collectd.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Sebastian has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Sebastian committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

   All packages are in a good shape and very well maintained. Sebastian is also a
   contributor to backports.org.

   Sebastian also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Sebastian as a Debian Developer as soon as possible :).

   And by the way: Happy Birthday Sebastian :).

Alex

--
Alexander Wirt, formorer@debian.org
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A