Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer (DM)

Hi,

On Freitag, 1. Mai 2009, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1] I have
> read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I've adopted the packages libg3d and I co‐maintain the packages
>  - batman-adv-kernelland
>  - batmand
>  - battool
>  - s3d

I wholeheartly recommend to welcome Sven as a DM. I've been sponsoring the
majority of his uploads since September 2008 (of which several went thru NEW
without problems) and am impressed by the quality of his work, the fast and
good responses (eg. to change or explain stuff - there were few of the first
kind..) as well as his dedication to details and doing things right.

In addition to the above packages he also sent me some patches to improve the
olsrd package I maintain (which is a mesh routing daemon similar to
batman) :-)

regards,
	Holger