Re: "Waiting for DAM" - can I do something to progress?

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:55:40PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 01:22:22PM +0100, Iustin Pop wrote:
>
> > That makes sense, but in all fairness, then it should be advertised as
> > such - e.g. something like "the last stage is to observe your behaviour
> > in interaction with other maintainers and users, etc. for X months".
>
> Given that it's the middle of the Christmas holidays it'd not be
> surprising if DAM were busy taking holidays or something...

Indeed so, and again - I was not complaining at all, more like curious
if there is still something on my part to do, rather than just wait.

And by "to do", I'm referring to the NM process, not to the regular
maintenance of my packages, which proceeds as usual.

thanks!
iustin