Re: Debian Maintainer application

resent message, this time singed.

Alessio Treglia <quadrispro@ubuntu.com> writes:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages arista, furiusisomount, mp3diags,
> nautilus-pastebin, nfoview, ttb, v4l2ucp, gnomad2
> and I co‐maintain the packages bristol, snd, transmageddon, ffprobe.
> My GnuPG key DCFC3FD0 is signed by the Debian Developer Free Ekanayaka.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I endorse Alessio's application as well. I had the opportunity to review
his packaging in ubuntu, where all packages were technically fine. I
recently sponsored his first package in the Debian Multimedia Team, and
I think he would be a great addition to both our team and Debian.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4