Support for Debian Maintainer application of Johannes Ring

Dear all,

an earlier email of mine expressing my support for Johannes' application
apparently had not made it to the list.

I still believe that Johannes Ring has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I hence support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, after a series of positive interactions with him as one of his
sponsors.
He knows what he is doing, is friendly and keeps his packages updated.

Kind regards,

Steffen Moeller