AM report for Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Hector
   Middle name:     __
   Last name:       Oron
   Key fingerprint: A49EDD9062873B9508D66D3C56388E559F7C33E2
   Account:         zumbi
   Forward email:   hector.oron@gmail.com

   ID check passed, key signed by __ existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:
Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
gpg: requesting key 9F7C33E2 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
pub   1024D/9F7C33E2 2008-02-24 [revoked: 2009-09-13]
      Key fingerprint = A49E DD90 6287 3B95 08D6  6D3C 5638 8E55 9F7C 33E2
rev!         9F7C33E2 2009-09-13  Hector Oron (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
uid                  Hector Oron (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
sig!         174FEE35 2008-02-24  Wookey <wookey@wookware.org>
sig!         AB9B66FD 2008-09-05  Thomas Lange <lange@debian.org>
sig!         37E272E8 2008-09-05  Michael Prokop (Web: www.michael-prokop.at) <mail@michael-prokop.at>
sig!         E8C43461 2008-09-05  Ana Beatriz Guerrero López <ana@ekaia.org>
sig!         F1BCDB73 2008-09-05  Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>
sig!         5706A4B4 2008-09-15  Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@hogyros.de>
sig!         C0143D2D 2009-07-26  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
sig!         C02440B8 2009-07-26  Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
sig!         36E75604 2009-07-26  Michal Čihař <michal@cihar.com>
sig!         3170EBE9 2009-07-29  Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@debian.org>
sig!         575D0A76 2009-07-30  Martín Ferrari <tincho@debian.org>
sig!         C0143D2D 2009-08-04  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
sig!         C0143D2D 2009-08-05  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
sig!         36E75604 2009-08-13  Michal Čihař <michal@cihar.com>
sig!3        88C7C1F7 2009-07-26  Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
sig!3        9F7C33E2 2008-02-24  Hector Oron (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
sig!         8649AA06 2009-08-07  gregor herrmann <gregor.herrmann@comodo.priv.at>
sig!         E0B7D6BE 2009-08-16  René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 14760]
sig!         36E75604 2009-07-26  Michal Čihař <michal@cihar.com>
sig!         3170EBE9 2009-07-29  Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@debian.org>
sig!         C0143D2D 2009-08-04  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
sig!         C0143D2D 2009-08-05  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
sig!         36E75604 2009-08-13  Michal Čihař <michal@cihar.com>
sig!3        9F7C33E2 2009-07-20  Hector Oron (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>
sig!         E0B7D6BE 2009-08-16  René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>
sub   2048g/79E09C15 2008-02-24 [revoked: 2009-09-13]
sig!         9F7C33E2 2008-02-24  Hector Oron (zumbi) <hector.oron@gmail.com>

23 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
Check for key expire stuff
No valid "e" usage flag set on key 0x!

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
Hello, my names is Hector Oron a.k.a. zumbi. I am from Valencia, Spain.
 A while ago i became a Debian user and after learning how to use the
system i joined a subproject called focusing on Debian for embedded
systems, called EmDebian[1].

I started modifying the webpage (same Debian's webwml), after sometime,
i was able to introduce some patches (first work done by Nikita) under
gcc build system which leads to the ability for gcc to build a cross
compiler for different arches.

I have also join the community in several DebConf, in Helsinki and
Edimburg, and if I am able to do it i volunteer to organize next DebConf
at Extremadura. We, Emdebian, have also been to Extremadura worksessions
and Fosdem. After all this meetings I feel very confortable with people
that makes Debian and I think it is about time to contribute to
community more seriously.

I wanted to take over gcc cross compiling system and maintain it. Plus
help on porting, developing and fixing bugs for embedded architectures
as ARM, MIPS,...

Regards,
 Hector Oron

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Hector has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. He committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Hector has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   He maintains several toolchain packages over at emdebian.org, and
   helps out with documentation and other related things.
   He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept Hector as a Debian Developer.

trying to fool the system.