Re: DM application for Thomas Müller

Hi,

I've been working with Thomas for a couple of months now.
Thomas is the maintainer of the quassel package (a distributed IRC client) and I
have been reviewing/mentoring/sponsoring his uploads.

Thomas has shown great interest and care in maintaining his package and was very
receptive for my suggestions how it could be improved.
His package management skills improved considerably over the last months, he is
doing a fine bug handling work and his communication style is very prompt,
welcoming and concise.

I thus heartily support Thomas application as DM as I think we would make a
great addition to Debian, both technical and social.

Cheers,
Michael