Re: Debian Maintainer application for Zhengpeng Hou

Hello,

Zhengpeng Hou wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages diveintopython,
> moblin-cursor-theme, moblin-gtk-theme, moblin-icon-theme,
> scim-bridge, scim-qtimm, ttf-wqy-zenhei, ttf-wqy-microhei
> and I co‐maintain the packages ibu, kpogre, kslovar, skim.
> My GnuPG key A0291198 is signed by the Debian Developer Paul Liu.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have co-maintained ibus with Zhengpeng Hou. And as he is also an
Ubuntu Motu
Members, we often discuss the bugs appeared in Ubuntu about our packages.

He is an active maintainer, response to bugs is soon, and often talk
with users
and developers on IRC.

I believe that Zhengpeng Hou has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian
packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer,

Thanks.

LI Daobing