Debian Maintainer application for Stefan Potyra

Am Dienstag, den 22.09.2009, 20:23 +0200 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
> Hi,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages min12xx
> and I co‐maintain the packages fauhdlc, faumachine, faucc, trigger-rally and
> trigger-rally-data.
> My GnuPG key 0x8d7fca91 is signed by the Debian Developer Bruno Kleinert
> (fuddl@debian.org).
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> Cheers,
>     Stefan.

Hi,

I believe that Stefan Potyra has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, because he already has been active for Ubuntu in maintaining
packages and reviewing packages of others. I know him personally and
trust him and his work. I also believe that he has the necessary social
skills to keep calm and stay technical when answering "questionable" bug
reports from frustrated and annoyed users ;)

I've been working together with Stefan for about two years in the Debian
Games Team and can confirm that he has the necessary skills to maintain
packages in a team.

Furthermore he's familiar with our build and package checking tools, has
very good programming skills and has excellent knowledge about debugging
C/C++ programs.

Cheers - Fuddl