Re: Damien Raude-Morvan DM Application

package debian-maintainers
tag 543547 moreinfo
stop

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:54:26PM +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
>My GnuPG key 0x85C79389 is signed by the following DD:
> * Cyril Brulebois <kibi>
> * Raphael Hertzog <ouaza>

  [...]
  Key is ok
  Check for key expire stuff
  Key has an expiration date of "2009-10-20".
  Please check that its not in the past, AND that it is not too
  near in the future to make adding this applicant pointless.

Please fix the expiration date of your key. It experies next month.
Upload your key to the keyservers and remove the moreinfo tag when
it's fixed. I'll take the public key from pgp.surfnet.nl.