AM report for Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org>

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Antonio
   Last name:       Radici
   Key fingerprint: 1024D/A7BE5AB0 2009-01-13 1B65 C26B DA0A 507B 8E34  2E69 E93A BC69 A7BE 5AB0
   Account:         antonio
   Forward email:   antonio@dyne.org

   ID check passed, key signed by 3 existing developers.

   Output from keycheck.sh:

   Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
   Receiving and checking key
   pub   1024D/A7BE5AB0 2009-01-13
         Key fingerprint = 1B65 C26B DA0A 507B 8E34  2E69 E93A BC69 A7BE 5AB0
   uid                  Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org>
   sig!         D02F8773 2009-02-23  Angus Lees <gus@inodes.org>
   sig!         8807529B 2009-02-23  Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
   sig!         C99E03CC 2009-02-23  Jurij Smakov <jurij@debian.org>
   sig!3        A7BE5AB0 2009-01-13  Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org>
   sub   2048g/19C805FD 2009-01-13
   sig!         A7BE5AB0 2009-01-13  Antonio Radici <antonio@dyne.org>

   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
   Check for key expire stuff
   Valid "e" flag on key 0xE93ABC69A7BE5AB0, no expiration
   Valid "s" flag on key 0xE93ABC69A7BE5AB0, no expiration

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   I've been a GNU/Linux user since 1999, started with various distros and then
   I sticked with slackware for a while, after that I finally managed to install
   Debian (~2003) and I started using it; a couple of years before I've started
   contributing to some free software project (namely muse) and joining
   dyne.org/freaknet.org; this year I decided to do something for Debian because
   I thought that it was a great distribution and it could make sense to
   give something back because I was getting everything for free; actually, I was
   also interested in finding new technical challenges to work on!

   I started with some ITP's for one or two small packages, I helped Christoph
   with the mutt bts queue and I took over the cfengine2 maintenance;
   I was also part of the debian-perl team for a couple of months.

   Personal life: Born in Sicily, stayed there for 22 years, I got a degree and
   then moved to Rome; worked there for a while (2 years) and then I moved to
   Dublin in search of something different; so far I've been in Dublin for
   3 years and 6 months and I'm currently working here.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Antonio has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Antonio committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Antonio has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Antonio is maintainer of battery-stats and cfengine2, and comaintainer of
   several packages including various perl modules and mutt.
   All packages are in good shape.
   Antonio also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Antonio as a Debian Developer.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>