AM report for Oliver Korff

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Oliver
   Last name:       Korff
   Key fingerprint: E6BB7EF8CC4D7FF79D570EAA6042B0B5D3F974DF
   Account:         okoli
   Forward email:   ok@xynyx.de

   ID check passed, key signed by several existing developers.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
   I came to "free" software at my work as system administrator. I
   still have a lot to do with Linux at work. I used Debian at home
   for quite a while. Since I "earn my living" with free software, I
   always wanted give a little to the community. As I am no programmer
   this is not quite easy. Debian and the project always had my
   favour, because of the "freedom" and the packaging system. So I
   want to volunteer here.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
   Oliver has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and
   procedures and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Oliver committed to uphold the SC
   and DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.