Re: Debian Maintainer application

On 07/02/2009 11:25 PM, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have worked with Antoine Beaupré on a variety of technical
free-software projects outside of debian, including projects involving
debian-based and debian-related systems.  In my work with him, i've been
impressed with his technical skill, vision, clear communications, and
his reasonable and helpful interactions with myself and other colleagues.

Since i've never worked with Antoine on projects specifically *within*
debian, and the DM GR [0] says "Advocacy should only come after seeing
the individual working effectively within Debian, both technically and
socially," this is not an official DM advocacy.  But i expect that
debian will be stronger for his involvement in the project.

	--dkg

[0] http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003