Re: DM application for Gürkan Sengün

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Gürkan Sengün <gurkan@phys.ethz.ch> wrote:

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have a concern about this application:

There are 8 open RC bugs against his packages, none of them seem to
have any action on them by him and some date back to 2008.

I do acknowledge that Gürkan has a lot of packages, experiences
problems finding enough sponsors to help upload the packages he
maintains and that DM might give him the ability to maintain his
packages better.

--
bye,
pabs