Re: AM report for Mathieu Parent <math.parent@gmail.com>

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 12:00:55PM +0300, Kari Pahula wrote:
> [...]
> 6) horde
> - --------
> As kolab 2.2 required horde 3.2, I proposed to join the
> pkg-horde-hackers team. I've made some experimental packages and
> helped Gregory Colpart. They will be in lenny.
> [...]
> 5. Recommendation
> -----------------
>    I recommend to accept Mathieu Parent as a Debian Developer.

Mathieu was recently added in co-maintainers of horde3 package
after a lot of help in pkg-horde team. I sponsored also his
ansel1 package (currently in NEW queue). His contributions sound
promising and I hope he will continue to maintain Horde packages.
Then I second this recommendation.

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E