Intent to become a debian maintainer

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.  I have read the Social
Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage
Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I maintain the
link-grammar package, and Aníbal Monsalve Salazar has been my sponsor.
He hasn't been so responsive to my upload requests lately, so I'd like
to be able to upload link-grammar myself and not have to bother other
people to do it for me.

My GnuPG key E2B2CAD1 (with a subkey 4B9DE609 that use for
signing on some more portable computers) which is signed by the Debian
Developers Joshua Kwan, Matt Taggart, Don Armstrong, Branden Robinson,
and Aaron Lehmann (did I get everyone?).

Thank you very much.

--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/