Re: Proposed patches for NM templates

Hi,

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:39:37PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> two more proposed patches for the templates dir:
>
> 0005-Allow-to-configure-the-keyserver-via-env-vars.patch
>
>   Since the keyserver round robin DNS *always* gives me the one
>   keyserver that does not respond, I've changed keycheck.sh to allow
>   overriding the keyserver address via an environment variable.

When you're already working on it, please change the script back to
'set -e' (I don't know why it's commented out) or change line 56 to

gpg $2 ${GPGOPTS} --keyserver=$KEYSERVER --recv-keys 0x$KEYID || exit 1

Otherwise the script doesn't stop if no key way found. It even says
'Key is ok'... :-/

Cheers,
Hauke