Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer (DM)

Am Samstag 11 April 2009 15:28:05 schrieb Michael Stapelberg:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the following packages:
> - mxallowd -- Anti-Spam-Daemon using nolisting/iptables
> - wiipdf -- present a PDF file using your wiimote
> - unworkable -- efficient, simple and secure bittorrent client

I have sponsored Michael's packages for nearly a year now. He has a good
understanding of package building and hardly needed any directions. He was
always friendly and easy to work with. The packages that he requested to
get sponsored were always of good quality. I'm confident that he will do a
good job in the future and thus want to support his DM application.

Kindly
 Christoph