Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

First .. welcome to NM, otherwise known as Dante's Inferno "all hope
abandon, ye who enter here" :-)  I am sorry to say NM has a rather poor
reputation.

Could I ask a small favor?

Would you keep a diary and log everything that happens as you travel
along the NM route, take careful notes and record all emails.  I am very
curious to see if the NM process has become more approachable.

Steve

Filippo Rusconi(rusconi-debian@laposte.net)@2009-04-03 10:09: