Re: AM report for Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org>

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> Report for new developer applicant Samuel Thibault
> Check for key expire stuff
> ./keycheck.sh: line 67: [: 2009-07-13: binary operator expected

Something unexpected here.

> 2. Account Data
> ---------------
>
>         Account: sthibaul

IIRC there's no real limit to 8 characters here. You can put the last
"t" in the account name if that's what you wanted.

I was forced to 8 characters too and discovered later that the limit is
imposed nowhere except somewhere in the NM process probably for
historical reasons.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/