AM report for Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <hemamu@t-base.ne.jp>

Report for new developer applicant Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <hemamu@t-base.ne.jp>

1. Identification & Background
-------------------------------

Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
gpg: requesting key 3170EBE9 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
pub   1024D/3170EBE9 2003-09-29
      Key fingerprint = 353A C650 BB7A 6F72 3650  9461 4121 C743 3170 EBE9
uid                  Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <hemamu@t-base.ne.jp>
sig!         72D03CB1 2005-06-13  Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org>
sig!         E81E55C1 2005-06-15  Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>
sig!         864826C3 2005-06-16  GOTO Masanori <gotom@debian.org>
sig!         77DCE083 2005-10-29  OHURA Makoto <ohura@debian.org>
<skip several signatures>

78 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

Applicant writes:

I'm 29 years old and living in Saitama, Japan.
I am a embedded Linux Kernel engineer in 2004.
I was an engineer of the MS Windows only programer before.
Chance to develop device driver of Linux , it was interested
in and Linux, and use it.

I have been using Debian for about 7 years.
To make Debian easy to use in Japanese, the study meeting is
held with Mr. Uekawa (dancerj) and Mr. Muto (kmuto) are Debian Developer.
And I participate in Debian JP Project from 2006 and manage Debian JP Project
as co-leader.
I maintain some Debian packages and became Debian Maintainer last year to
contribute to Debian more.

I am interested in embedded part and QA work.
I think that I want to contribute to Debian Project more.

2. Account Data
---------------

        Account: iwamatsu
        Forward-Email: hemamu@t-base.ne.jp

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

Nobuhiro has a good knowledge of Debian's philosophy and procedures
and answered all my questions about the social contract,
DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Nobuhiro committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills

Nobuhiro has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without any problems
and provided patches for RC bugs.
His social skills are great and it is a pleasure to communicate with him.

I recommend to accept Nobuhiro as a Debian Developer.