Re: DM application for Jan Hauke Rahm

On Sunday 4 January 2009 19:17, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I hereby advocate Jan Hauke Rahm to become a Debian Maintainer. I have been
working with Hauke for one and a half year as his sponsor, and this
experience has been positive. He delivers good quality packages, is quick,
responsive and above all very friendly. When pointed at a mistake he seems to
be truly annoyed with him self for making it. He actively works with
upstreams which I also see as a good quality.

Thijs