AM report for Li Daobing

Report for new developer applicant Li Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with keyid 0x6087D2F8:
   ID check passed, key signed by 1 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:

Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:

I am a graduated student in Peking University, China. And my major is
Computational Chemistry. I started to use GNU/Linux in 2002, and then throw
away Windows soon later. Several reasons are here. Firstly I hate using pirate
softwares, and a Windows solution is too expensive for me. Secondly, there
are tens computers in our lab(still use Redhat in 2002), and my advisor
want a administrator for these computers, and it's me. After less than one
year, I hate to find lots of libraries on rpmfind.net and bear the conflicts
between them. So I switch to Debian as the other Linux users suggests in a
local forum. In 2004, I move to Shenzhen (a city in southern China) and begin
to help setup another computational chemistry lab for our lab. Now I
installed all computer as Debian. Then I begin to make some unoffical debian
packages because I need a fast way to install a package to all computers.
Then I adopt qterm package. Then I join Debichem Team. Then It's today.

I focus on two area: first is Chinese related softwares, for example the
packages maintained by me: qterm, chmsee and lunar-applet. I also maintain
some other chinese related packages in http://code.google.com/p/pkg-newedit/.
another is chemistry related softwares. I joined Debichem Team, and I did
some maintaining works on most of packages in Debichem Team.

2. Account Data
---------------
   Account: lidaobing
   Forward-Email: lidaobing@gmail.com

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Li Daobing has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Li Daobing committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Li Daobing has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Li Daobing is maintainer or co-maintainer of 21 packages in Debian, that look
   in good shape.
   Li Daobing also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Li Daobing as a Debian Developer.