Re: DM application for Evgeni Golov

Evgeni Golov scrisse:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
> I CC my usual sponsors, so they can comment on my application.

I recently started comaintaining ipv6calc with Evgeni, and I have to
say I'm very happy of working with him.
He looks technically skilled, comfortable with all packaging related
details and with enough experience to walk out on its own as DM.
I exchange very enlightened mails with him, with really few glitches to
address in his contribution.

Even if it's only a single sponsored package, I really support his
application and I'd think his other sponsors would say the same.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org