Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Luca Falavigna

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 09:53:30AM +0200, Luca Falavigna wrote:

> * scons (sponsored by Mark Brown "broonie", who is also co-maintainer)

Luca's work on the SCons package has been excellent - I really don't
feel that my reviews of his uploads are required and feel that he is
more than capable of managing uploads unaided.  Working with him has
also been a very pleasant experience - he is responsive, helpful and
friendly.  Luca is in my view a good candidate for Debian Maintainer
status.