AM report for Arthur Loiret

Report for new developer applicant Arthur Loiret <arthur.loiret@gmail.com>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------
   Check with keyid 0x21275CC4:
   ID check passed, key signed by many existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:
    gpg: requesting key 21275CC4 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
    pub   1024D/21275CC4 2007-03-11
	  Key fingerprint = 05BF 5B00 A17A 5B32 117F  F736 1DE4 F440 2127 5CC4
    uid                  Arthur Loiret (Paris-Sud 11 University) <arthur.loiret@u-psud.fr>
    sig!3        21275CC4 2007-09-18  Arthur Loiret (Paris-Sud 11 University) <arthur.loiret@u-psud.fr>
    sig!         A1EE761C 2008-02-23  Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.edu>
    sig!         9ED101BF 2008-02-23  Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
    sig!         68FD549F 2008-02-24  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
    sig!         F1BCDB73 2008-02-25  Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>
    sig!         C5C05BAE 2008-02-26  Yves-Alexis Perez (Corsac) <corsac@corsac.net>
    sig!         9B441EA8 2008-04-29  maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>
    sig!         16BD77C6 2008-05-01  Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@debian.at>
    [...]
    4 bad signatures
    13 signatures not checked due to missing keys
    Key is ok
    Check for key expire stuff
    Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:

    I discovered free software world about five years ago and started to use
    them, but it took me a lot of time to try to contribute for the first time.
    I choosed Debian because it came to be my favorite distro after have tried
    a few of them. I'm now maintaining some packages and working on the sh4
    port and the toolchain.

2. Account Data
---------------
   Account: aloiret
   Forward-Email: arthur.loiret@gmail.com

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Arthur has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Arthur committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Athur has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   He maintains several quite complicated packages like gdc or llvm with skills
   and efficiency. His DDPO page speaks for him.
   All packages are in good shape.

   I recommend strongly to accept Arthur as a Debian Developer.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit