Debian Maintainer application for Ben Finney

Howdy all,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines, and
Debian Machine Usage Policy, and agree with all of them.

Currently I maintain 'lojban-common' and am packaging
'bugs-everywhere', both under the email address
<ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>
<URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ben%2Bdebian@benfinney.id.au>.

I also co-maintain the 'python-coverage' and 'reportbug' packages.

My advocate is Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>, and he has signed
my GnuPG key, id 0xBD41714B.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--
 \      "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But |
  `\     the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound |