AM report for Goneri Le Bouder

  Here is the report for Goneri Le Bouder. I've met him a couple of time
IRL, one of those time being Debconf7. He's doing a good job in the
Debian Games Team, despite the lack of DD power for uploads.

1. Identification & Background
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Check with keyid 37D9412C

   gpg: requesting key 37D9412C from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
   pub   1024D/37D9412C 2004-08-18
         Key fingerprint = D3BC 65BB 48B1 1DA8 BC8A  5C88 B0A4 C5A4 37D9 412C
   uid                  Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org>
   [ too many signatures to list them all ]

   57 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is ok
   Check for key expire stuff
   Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

   Applicant writes:
    I'm 25 years old. I live in Paris and work as "open source" computer
    engineers.
    I'm a Debian user since Potato's release.  I had my first experience
    with Linux 2 years before. i had tried some distro like RedHat,
    Mandrake, Slackware before my switch to Debian.
    The main point for my choice was the great quality of Debian packages
    that made my computer clean and up to date for years. Things were more
    easy.

    [...]

    IMO game package is a great was to discover who to contribute to
    Debian. I use to present my work to Debian user who want to
    contribute. A lot of games come with unstandardized build process and
    it's interesting to deal with them.

    I'm also interested in these: initiative against Software patent and
    DRM, Perl programming, OCS-Inventory, Jabber, and libre software in
    general.

   Advocate Says:
    I've been knowing Gonéri since 2005. We used to work together.

    During that timescale, he started working on the klibido package and
    asked me for help. I then helped him in in first packaging. I then
    adviced him to mail debian-mentors and he did, and found a sponsor for
    klibido.

    He became then a Debian maintainer at that time.

    I know he is now involved with the alitoh's pkg-games project and
    contributes to that team.

    Gonéri is someone friendly and who wants to help the Debian project.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

   Goneri has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered Martin's Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills

   Goneri is a prominent member of the Debian Games team.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend strongly to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:       goneri
   Forward-Email: goneri@rulezlan.org

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit