Re: DM Application for Theppitak Karoonboonyanan

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer.
> I have been maintaining a number of packages in Debian [5], mainly
> Thai-specific resources which I also maintain upstream. My main recent
> sponsors are Christian Perrier, Loïc Minier, and Paul Wise. They have
> suggested me to apply for DM and have confirmed their advocations.

 I'd like to advocate Theppitak Karoonboonyanan for DM status.

 I've been the happy sponsor of Theppitak since September 2006, and I
 can testify that he was a talented maintainer for the packages he asked
 me to sponsor: mostly packages connected to libthai, libdatrie,
 pango-libthai etc.  He's also upstream for libthai.

 He was reponsive to my comments and implemented almost everything I
 suggested, as hard as it was from time to time.

 <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=thep@linux.thai.net>

 I'll file a bug against the d-m package to request his addition ASAP.

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier