DM advocation for Deng Xiyue

        Hi,

 I'd like to advocate Deng "manphiz" Xiyue for DM status.

 I've been sponsoring his work for some months now on misc C++ bindings
 of the GNOME stack (glibmm2.4, gtkmm2.4, gconfmm2.6...).  He has
 adopted almost the whole *mm stack, imported it into pkg-gnome, updated
 it to the latest versions, cleaned up the packaging to match the high
 pkg-gnome standards, cleaned up the bugs, and tracked subsequent
 upstream releases.

 He also DoSes regularly the Debian GNOME Team sponsoring queue. :)

 I appreciate how Deng Xiyue cares about details and the efforts he has
 put in understanding non-trivial issues.
    <http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=manphiz-guest@users.alioth.debian.org>

 I'll file a bug against the d-m package to request his addition ASAP.

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier