DM Application for Y Giridhar Appaji Nag

Hello Debian,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.  I agree with the
Debian social contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian
Machine User Policy.  I have also read other relevant documentation.

Moritz Muehlenhoff (Cc:ed) and I work on the ELinks package set and he
has agreed to advocate me.

I maintain a bunch of other packages [1] and my GPG key [2] has been
signed by a few Debian Developers.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=giridhar@appaji.net
[2] http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE1EBBEA51D389887

A few weeks ago, I filed a New Maintainer application [3] with Moritz
advocating me, and I maintain documentation [4] to make it easy for me
and my Application Manager.

[3] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=giridhar@appaji.net
[4] http://www.appaji.net/foss/debian/nm.html

Giridhar

PS: I am not subscribed to debian-newmaint, please do Cc me on

Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/