Re: DM advocation for Gustavo R. Montesino

Hello,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.

I agree to the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy.

I'm the maintainer of the gnome-db framework (libgda, libgnomedb and
mergeant) since July 2004 on behalf of the GNOME Team, and of the
bug-triage related packages (python-btsutils, python-bzutils and
bug-triage), which I developed during the Google Summer of Code in 2006.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=grmontesino@ig.com.br

My current sponsor is Loïc Minier.

I believe becoming a DM would allow me to maintain my packages more
promptly and would reduce Loïc's workload, allowing him to dedicate more
time to his other packages.

If you have any questions, please ask me.

Regards,

Gustavo R. Montesino