Re: DM Application for Julian Andres Klode

* Julian Andres Klode <jak@jak-linux.org> [2007-12-19 15:37:23 +0100]:

> Hello,
>
> this is my Debian Maintainer application. Oleksandr Moskalenko has offered to advocate me.
>
> I acknowledge the social contract, free software guidelines, and machine usage policies.
>
> I want to become a DM to upload new versions of my (6) packages, without needing to ask a sponsor
> first. I'm also in the NM, waiting to get an AM assigned.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Julian Andres Klode, Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
>                      Ubuntu Member | Debian Packager | Developer
>
> my website: http://jak-linux.org/ | IRC: juliank on OFTC,FreeNode,GIMPNet

I confirm my intent to advocate Julian for becoming a Debian Maintainer. I've
been sponsoring his dir2ogg package for some time. He has put in good effort
in creating and maintaining a quality package and has been very responsive to
suggestions.

Alex.