DM application for Evgeni Golov

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
I CC my usual sponsors, so they can comment on my application.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages dynamite, hdapsd, orange, tp-smapi,
unshield, v86d and I co‐maintain (mainly in the Games Team) the packages
blocks-of-the-undead, conquest, gnujump, ipv6calc, kanatest, pokerth,
sabre, sdl-ball, teg, xfce4-cellmodem-plugin, yabause, additionally I
have two ITPs open for mini18n and xfce4-notifyd.

My GnuPG key AC15B50C is signed by the Debian Developer Martin Schulze
(801EA932).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Kind regards
Evgeni Golov