Re: DM application for Thorsten Glaser

Thorsten Glaser dixit:

>If you happen to know me some, I would be glad for some advocacy.

Still waiting for someone, such as my sponsors ☺, to speak up, before
filing the bug against the keyring package. But maybe I should mention
that my OpenPGP key is signed by a couple of Debian Developers:

Enrico Zini and Martin Zobel-Helas signed my earlier key 0x8D05F618,
which I used to sign the current key then revoked it because it was
pointed out that that key was not suitable for encrypting.

The current key was also signed (directly) by Nico Golde, Roland
Rosenfeld, Bastian Venthur, Patrick Schoenfeld, Marc Brockschmidt.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."