support for Jörg Sommer

Dear all,

(this time signed)

I have been working with Jörg during the last year sponsoring one of
his packages and I am convinced that Jörg has the technical skills and
the fundamental understanding of the social contract to maintain Debian
packages. Actually, I would support and mentor is application for full
Debian Developer status.

So I support his application to become a Debian maintainer.

His email to the list can be found here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2008/09/msg00004.html

Best wishes

Norbert

DEEPING ST NICHOLAS (n.)
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff
What street-wise kids do at Christmas. They hide on the rooftops
waiting for Santa Claus so that if he arrives and goes down the
chimney, they can rip stuff off from his sleigh.