Re: maybe a bug?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 08:08:01AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:
>Carsten Hey wrote:
>>Ruben Molina wrote:
>>>Sorry, I don't remember the original value for the bpellin's advocate
>>>so I'm setting it to none again...
>>
>>man google cache:
>>
>>Advocate    Tony Mancill (tmancill)
>>
>>Regards,
>>Carsten
>
>ACK that.  Do I need to resend my advocation email?

It won't hurt.

I noticed another bug in the past. I advocated someone and was listed
as the advocate until Christian Perrier send another advocacy for the
same person and then he replaced me as the advocate. It should have
listed two advocates in that case. Two advocates are much better than
just one. :)

Anyway, how can we file bug reports against the NM database?