DM application for Luca Bigliardi

Hi!

I would like to become a Debian Maintainer.

I'm co-maintainer of freej (in the future I'll help dyne.org project to
find its way into debian) and one of the upstream developers of VDE (I
help the maintainers of corresponding debian package).

My key has been signed by my advocates Filippo Giunchedi and Guido Trotter
(here in CC).

I've read and I agree to the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free
Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policies.

If needed I'll provide more information about myself and why I want to
become a DM.

Thank you!

luca

--
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
                        -- Leonard Brandwein

http://shammash.homelinux.org/ - http://www.artha.org/ - http://www.yue.it/