Re: Debian Maintainer application for Artur R. Czechowski

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 12:03:30AM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:

> I would like to apply to become Debian Maintainer.
>
> I read and agree with following documents:
>  - Debian Social Contract
>  - Debian Free Software Guide
>  - Debian Machine Usage Policy
>
> At the time I maintain following packages[1]:
>  - imms
>  - libqglviewer
>  - lwatch
>  - rrdcollect

> My GPG key 0CA7686C is signed by following DDs:
>  - Krzysztof Krzyżaniak (eloy) <eloy@wikia.com>, id: DEB0EC31
>  - Miros/law Baran (Jubal) <baran@knm.org.pl>, id: FC494FC4
>  - Janusz A. Urbanowicz <alex@hell.pl>, id: 46399138

Sorry for late answer but I've been on vacation without internet access.

I hereby advocate Artur's application.

He did great job maintaining imms, libqglviewer and rrdcollect. He's very
responsible and has great communication skills.

Working with him is a pleasure and I think that his contribution to Debian
project is relevant and making him DM would make his life much easier.

I have uploaded most of his packages and usualy there were kept in well
form. If not then he responded very quickly to my comments and made fixes
I was expected.

I can stand surely for him.

regards
FenIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland