Re: DM application for John Ferlito

I've known John Ferlito for several years now, and although I have not
worked with him on Debian matters, I have worked with him professionally in
both software development and systems / infrastructure roles, and have found
both his technical work and social/collaborative work to be of the highest
quality.  I have every confidence that he will make an excellent Debian
Maintainer.

- Matt