Re: DM application for John Ferlito

I worked with John on the core committee of Linux.conf.au 2007 in
Sydney, Australia.  He is absolutely dedicated to free software and
his technical knowledge and skill is among the best of anyone I know
both personally and professionally.  Having reviewed his changes to
packages that he has taken over from me, I have no doubt that he will
be a great addition to the Deban project, and heartily endorse his
application.

2008/7/5 John Ferlito <johnf@inodes.org>:
> Howdy,
>
> I would like to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I started using Debian around early Potato. My experience lies in systems
> and network architecture with a focus on high availability. I am also
> currently involved in the Annodex Association and most of my packaging
> will focus on that.
>
> I have recently taken over maintainership from Jamie Wilkinson of the
> following packages
>
> * liboggz
> * libfishsound
> * libcmml
>
> I have also just had two new packages sponsored by Simon Horman.
>
> * mediawiki-semediawiki
> * mediawiki-metavidwiki
>
> I will also shortly be taking over maintainership of
>
> * libannodex
> * libapache2-mod-annodex
>
> I agree to the Social Contract, the DFSG and the DMUP.
>
> I CC'd my current sponsors so that they can advocate my application.

oath.