Advocating DM Application for Andrew Ruthven

Hi,

I endorse Andrew Ruthven's application for Debian Maintainership.

I have known Andrew for several years now and have no doubt of his
integrity, sincerity, ability, passion or commitment.

I expect Andrew to provide a very positive contribution to Debian and
see maintainership as an obvious next step in his increasing involvement
with the project.

Regards,
					Andrew McMillan.

Andrew @ McMillan .Net .NZ                         Porirua, New Zealand
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/                    Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
   You will be reincarnated as a toad; and you will be much happier.