Re: Debian Maintainer application for Ben Finney

[re-sending with correct From field]

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> I support his application to become a Debian maintainer.

Thanks very much, Russell. I've now submitted bug report #487959
against 'debian-maintainers' with my jetring changeset, as described
in <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.

--
 \                   “I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the |
  `\   intelligence. There's a knob called 'brightness' but it doesn't |