Re: Renaming "New Maintainer" to "New Developer"?

Julian Andres Klode <jak@jak-linux.org> writes:

> Since there now is the concept of Debian Maintainers (DM), "New
> Maintainer" (NM) should be renamed to "New Developer" [ND?]. This
> could prevent confusion about the state of Debian Developers and
> Debian Maintainers.

Agreed. This has already caused confusion in my discussions with
existing DDs who are thinking of advocating people to either of Debian
Developer or Debian Maintainer status.

--
 \          "Time's fun when you're having flies."  -- Kermit the Frog |
Ben Finney