Re: DM application for Dominique Belhachemi

Hi!

On Mon, 26 May 2008 15:23:11 +0200
Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> I would like to apply for Debian Maintainership. Nelson A. de Oliveira
> and Andreas Tille have offered to advocate me.

I know Dominique since February 2007, when he showed a lot of interest
in joining and helping Debian, and I saw that he evolved a lot since
then (I can say this from our message exchanges, while sponsoring his
package "amide").

He has the social (properly deals with users and other developers,
handling doubts and suggestions) and the technical skills (he has
been helping us a lot on Debian-Med, maintaining amide and doing
other tasks).

I support Dominique in getting his DM status.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson