Re: Debian Maintainer Application for John Stamp

* John Stamp [Mon, 05 May 2008 16:11:18 -0700]:

> I am applying to become a Debian Maintainer.

I fully advocate John to become a DM. I suggested that he became one
many months ago, when DM was brand new, but he preferred to wait a bit
more instead.

Everytime I've sponsored him he has shown to be very clueful and careful
when preparing updates for his packages. I'm confident he'll continue to
do so, so I'd be very happy to see him able to upload his packages
directly.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The problem I have with making an intelligent statement is that some
people then think that it's not an isolated occurrance.
                -- Simon Travaglia